Friday, November 22, 2013

Introduction

      I love my husband and the career I've chosen, but recently I decided to be daring and follow a dream. I have always loved reading, and writing, but somewhere in the last 5 years I lost that part of my life. Not the love of it, just haven't done much of either. I missed it, it left part of me feeling very sad. But I'd make myself busy and try to forget about it, or say I'll get to it later. And when I did try to sit down and write, I had nothing, my muse was gone. Or perhaps I just didn't know how to each that part of myself any more. Regardless of which it was I thought the dream of writing would never come to pass.
     Several days ago, almost a week ago now. My husband found out about publishing ebooks via amazon. I looked it up. It seemed so simple and easy. All the sudden inspiration hit me again! My mind has been buzzing with ideas that are begging to be written down, and I don't want to stop writing! It's incredible to me that all the sudden my dream is alive again!
     I don't expect to make it rich as a writer, I'm not planning on quitting my day job. I just want to share my love for writing with others. I want to be able to look my reflection in the mirror everyday and say you did it! You followed your dream and put it out there! You are a writer, and you are published! I don't care if I make a dollar, just knowing I did what I always wanted to do would be amazing!
     I am hoping that through this blog I can share bits and pieces of the story I am developing ( and hopefully get some feed back) as well as share some of thoughts and feelings.

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment