Monday, January 4, 2016

January Update

     Happy New Year brothers and sisters in Christ! I wanted to take this moment to give you an another update and let you know what this new year has in store for this blog, and what's going on in my life right now. First, I have been getting some messages asking about when I may be back, and honestly I  can't say at this point when I will be back full time, things are not going as planned with the book or my health lately, but after some prayer and thought I decided I will at least do one-two regular post per week as I keep plucking away at the novel. (For those interested here is an excerpt of the novel: http://jennthorn.blogspot.com/2016/01/novel-excerpt-healing-of-eric-richardson.html)  
       Also this year there is another project I will be working on with my husband, we are starting a youtube vlog tentatively called "Tybalt's Travels" where we will post videos from our hiking trips, local history, and eventually branch out from there. This is something we are very excited about as it gives us a chance to travel around together, hike, explore, and learn history, some of our favorite things!
       Probably the thing I am most excited about this year though is working with the homeless. Thanks to the generous donations of the followers of this blog we were able to raise $170 in aid to the homeless. This money has already helped to provide food, hot hands, and some much needed clothes for those most in need. Thank you. I am looking forward to sharing with you all just what kind of impact this has made not only on those receiving but how by their graciousness it has effected my husband and I as well.
       I pray that this finds each and everyone well, and that our Lord blessed you much in the way of love, laughter, and family over the recent holidays. Be blessed brothers and sisters, and remember to walk in love towards one another, not just around the holiday season, but everyday.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment