Monday, November 10, 2014

Miracle Monday

       If I had to title this post as something other than Miracle Monday, I think I would quote the sharer, my dear friend +Alexandra Kalashnikova and say 'Sometimes just a little faith is enough.' I hope you are blessed by her testimony of healing, physical and spiritual. I pray that it encourages you in your walk with Christ and keeps you believing in God's miracles.
 
      The thing that comes to mind is when my sister Katya was 18 she came to my apartment in Moscow with a friend whose face was swollen from tears. The friend's name was Nadia. She told me that her mom was scheduled for a brain surgery due to a brain tumor the next day. She just saw her mom before coming over and her mom was very weak, Nadia was afraid that she would die during surgery.
       My sister is unsaved and I had prayed for her before when she was ill and she was healed. She said that she brought her friend to me because she believed that if I would pray for her mom she would be healed. I must mention that I was sick in the bed at this time. But I saw some faith in my sisters eyes, she had brought the girl by bus from the other side of town,and I did not tell them that I kind of  had little faith at the time because I couldn't get well myself. But I got out of the bed anyway and got down on my knees and prayed.
      They called me the next day and shouted hallelujah into the phone I thought they were playing a joke! But they said that another x-ray had been done tat morning and the tumor was gone! And Nadia's mom was discharged that day and she is still alive today! Nadia is now expecting a baby soon, God is so good!! Sometimes just a little faith is enough, I was healed too. It didn't happen all in one day but God did it!
 
Mark 11:20-25
20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment