Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Small, but beautiful

      Yesterday I was digging through the sand on the beach while I laid on my tummy and sun bathed, it was really enjoyable. I was fasnicated by the all the teeny tiny pebbles that made up the sand, the colors and different textures. In it I found the most amazing, perfect little shell. I never would have seen it if I weren't up close but I think it's one of the coolest things I've found so far.
      My husband and I love finding things, old things and natural things of interest or beauty. And I know, for myself, that part of it is I like feeling that connection to the former owner or the Creator. For me, a big part of this trip is remembering to appreciate the little things, to see the beauty and life that is everywhere and try not to take it for granted. I am determined to relax on this trip, but I am also determined to Give God thanks for it each step of the way.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to The Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment