Monday, July 14, 2014

By Faith, it Can be Done

      I want to give thanks today, and I want to share with you why. Over the weekend my husband and I had many major concerns, most of them effecting our finances and our vehicles. The way things looked we were convinced Friday night that we would have to pay out tons of money to get both of our vehicles fixed, and on top of that we were concerned whether or not my husband would be able to get his anxiety medication before today so that he could go to work.
      I prayed morning, noon, and night for these situations, I knew we needed a miracle to happen, I knew that in the natural, without God this was a hopeless situation. But my prayers were answered. Nick got his medication yesterday, despite all the hassles we'd been having trying to get it, what should have been hundreds of dollars for repairs and an oil change, which is what we were told by another mechanic it would be, ended up just being a twenty dollar oil change. What we thought was a bad alternator in my husbands car, another $200 repair, turned out to be a missing belt. Everything that shouldn't have worked out, by God's grace did.
      Not only that, but  the Father revealed to me that one of my cousins is ready to hear the word. His mother died two years ago of cancer, but had great faith in the Lord. One month before she passed away, God gave me a vision of her passing, He showed me that she was to be with Him, given a crown of glory and a  new beautiful, healthy body. I shared this only with my dad, grandmother and husband until now. Now, I feel it's time to share with it with her sons, starting with the oldest who I feel the Lord is telling me to talk to right now.
      I am asking that my followers please pray with me for this, and praise also for what has already been done. I know that it will take time, but I also know that if it is the Lord's will that nothing is impossible, a weekend of miracles reminded both my husband and I of that. Be blessed.

Joshua 1:9
 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
 14 For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

No comments:

Post a Comment