Friday, September 26, 2014

Come Home Wayward Child

       Last night I woke up twice with the same message from the Lord, a message I know some of my readers need to hear, you are worthy. Some of you are doubting, your past mistakes are tied around your ankles like shackles slowing you down, making you feel like a prisoner, you believe in God and want to love and serve Him the way your heart tells you, you should but your mind reminds you of all your flaws and past mistakes, leaving you feeling dejected and worthless. But that is not what God says, He is telling you now, YOU ARE WORTHY, I HAVE CALLED YOU MY OWN, LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS AND FOLLOW ME. 
       There was a time when you were zealous in your faith, but the world beat you down and distracted you from higher things, come home. Your Father knows the pain in your heart and it grieves Him, He knows the secrets you hide, and the ways in which you thought you have failed, but still He calls you worthy. Do not let your perception of yourself separate you any longer, this is the call to turn away from the pain, sadness, and guilt. Rededicate yourself to God, you are forgiven. Just as the father in the prodigal son mourned and grieved for his wayward child(Luke 15:11-32), you have been mourned for by the Lord, come home son, come home daughter, your Father longs to celebrate your return from death, come home, you are worthy, forgiven, and loved beyond your measure of understanding, come home wayward child of God, you have grieved yourself and your Father long enough.

Jeremiah 31:3         
The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
       
Galatians 2:20         
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

John 3:16-21
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Acts 3:18-19
18 But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer. 19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

   

No comments:

Post a Comment