Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's a Deception

     Today I am writing something that I know needs to be heard and talked about, I can tell because the moment I decided to write about it I was gripped with fear, had a hot flash, started shaking and almost had a panic attack. I have allowed fear of public reaction stop me from writing about this in the past, but I am no longer a slave to fear, so I am going to be blunt and to the point. Stop seeing psychics, and palm readers, stop being fooled into believing in hauntings and ghost, stop seeking the spirits of your loved ones passed on from the other side, because it's all witchcraft! All of it is a trick from Satan to manipulate you!
        In Deuteronomy 18:10-11 God list anyone who participates in these practices as an abomination and in Leviticus 20:6 it says 'If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.' Could God's face be against you? Have you been seeing these types of people? Even if you have said the prayer of salivation, you are still guilty of this sin if you continue in it, to be saved you must be repentant and that means turning away from sin, it is not okay to knowingly, willingly continue in sin and if you are then you weren't saved (Proverbs 28:13; Ezekiel 18:21-23; Acts 3:19; 1 John 1:5-10). You must stop now, stop seeking for answers outside of God, there aren't any! Ask your Father for forgiveness and leave these traps behind you.
        I am sure someone reading this is going, 'well about Christian psychics?' ...no such thing. If they are using Ouija boards, crystals, tarot cards, crystal balls, numerology, or divination they are not seeking the Lord for your answers, they are likely just as deceived as you were about this. I will not say that they weren't gifted prophetically and are frauds, because honestly, some are some aren't, they may have a genuine prophetic gift, but they are misusing it, seeking answers from Satan and his demons instead of Lord. A prophet of God, someone using their prophetic gift inside of the Lord's law will do as Daniel, and Joseph, and Samuel did they will seek answers through prayer, mediation, fasting, and scripture, in other words they will seek the Lord! 
       What about ghost, and spirits of our dearly departed? While I do not doubt the experiences people have had, the visions of ghost or entities, the smells, the touch, things moving, mysterious voices or sounds, this is not what you think, there are no ghost, this is another form of deception! This one I will admit in my early faith I still believed in, I truly thought and believed in ghost. Then the Lord opened my eyes to truth and I was able to accept that this too was deceit. Isaiah 8:19 reads; "And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?" This means we shouldn't seek them out, we shouldn't go looking for the dead and hoping for answers, in 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 we read what happened to king Saul when he disobeyed God on this matter, he died. And if you are pursuing these things in your life you are dead as well.
       Please do not think that I am barking at you, or trying to make you feel guilty, I am not. I am warning you because I love you and I do not wish for you to lose out on an eternity in heaven with our wonderful Father! I want you to give up this sin and walk forwarded in righteousness serving a God who loves you more than you will ever be able to comprehend. Give up the things that grieve Him, give up the things that are separating you, seek Him alone!

Leviticus 19:31        
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12        
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
 
Galatians 5:20-21    
Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment