Monday, September 29, 2014

Miracle Monday

       This weeks miracle was shared with me through a friend, and is actually about her friend. I was asked to change the names to respect the family's privacy, but given permission to share this beautiful testimony.  I hope you will be blessed by how much love our Father has for us, and by His ability to both heal and comfort in so many ways. As I do not know the final results of this miracle, I ask you brothers and sisters of faith to keep this family in your prayers, and pray that this miracle in their midst opens their hearts to Lord.
 
Jeremiah 17:14         Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

James 5:15        
And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
 
       My friend Susie has a friend who says she doesn't believe in God, her name is Ashley. Recently, Susie shared that Ashley had called her panicked on the phone and said "I must drive out of state to see my brother he had a heart attack."
       When Ashley makes it to the hospital to see her brother, Mark, he can not even speak. It was a very serious situation and Ashley and her mom were both upset and scared for him. That night when Ashley and her mom go back to their apartment her mom gets out her old bible which is dusty (it had been years since she used it) and her mother begins to read it out loud. Together they began praying for Mark. The next day when they went to see him again, he was talking! And recovery looked better!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment