Monday, October 13, 2014

Miracle Monday

     A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine here on G+ shared with me a dream of healing she received from the Lord, today I want to share it with you and I hope you are blessed by her testimony and awesome power of our Father in heaven, and the many wondrous things He does for His children.

Maria's dream:
       Recently I had a dream I was riding a bike I think or I may have been walking, when I met this man out on the street. He frightened me because he kept trying to get me by myself to rape me. Finally after the third attempt I managed to start running away.
      And I kept running and running it was raining while I ran and I remember saying God I don't know why you are doing this but I'm gonna praise you anyway, then I felt my body get lifted up in the air. And my stomach glowed a bright light when that occurred I began speaking in tongues. It didn't last long then in my dream I woke up in the grass.  
 
       I know to some this was just a silly dream, no miracle at all. But I want to remind you, God has often worked through people's dreams, He has often given messages to people in their dreams, and God can certainly heal through a dream. 
 
 Jeremiah 17:14
 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
 
Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
 
Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
 
James 5:14-15
 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment