Sunday, December 22, 2013

Five years In Love

     Today is five years since you first asked me to be yours, five since we first danced together. Romance seemed so natural to you and you swept me off my feet. I am not really sure I ever regained balance, I simply just learned to lean on you.
      It's crazy to think we have been together this long, because it doesn't feel like it. Time has gone quickly since we met and the days don't seem to drag the way they used too. I think it's because I don't feel alone anymore.
      I had lots of friends before I met you, lots of people who aren't around anymore, and that's okay with me. None of them ever came close to taking the edge off the loneliness. You are my soulmate, I was picked by God to be your match and am eternally grateful.
     I doubt anyone will read this post other than us baby, and I don't care. I am yours. I  belong only by your side and as I sit here this morning getting ready to go to church with you and thinking about our life together I am so happy! I know everyday as you put your arms around me while I go to sleep that you were the right choice. No other life could be this sweet, no other life this happy.


             Happy Anniversary Dearest!

No comments:

Post a Comment