Monday, December 23, 2013

Tragic Artist

    Last night my husband and I were talking about how many great artist had tragic lives and many struggled with drugs and alcoholism. Whether they were painters or writers or musicians many struggled with the demons of depression and anxiety.
     I told him I believe him to be a tragic artist and he gave me a questioning look. So I explained and he asked me to post the explanation so he could read it again later. So that is what I am doing now.
     Much like Poe, and many other tragic artist you have gotten a tough break and struggle with dark thoughts. You have a gifted imagination though and have been blessed with the ability to express your pain. You are a talented writer and a gifted artist! I wish you take more time to express yourself and use those talents as an outlet!
     I know the pain inside you and do my best to relieve you of it as best I can. I don't know if your struggle will ever end but I know I will always be with you, my tragic artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment