Monday, August 11, 2014

Miracle Monday

      This weekend I had the idea to start posting a testimony each week as a way of sharing encouragement and to show how God work's miracles everyday in big and small ways. All too often we get distracted by life's trails and forget that we have a Father who loves us, so I thought there was no better day of the week to remind us how good He is, than Monday, the day we all dread. For now on, I hope, I will be posting a testimony from one of followers, friends, family members, and myself, to help us start out each week remembering God's go it all under control.
       The first testimony I want to share came from a friend who has asked that I change her name to remain anonymous, so for the purpose of her testimony I will be calling her Amanda. I hope you are blessed by how God has moved through this woman.
         About a week Amanda and her hall partner and were called to go help the nurses. They were in a room preparing to insert a cath into a patient. Before the nurse did it she asked if anyone here believes in prayer, then to pray that the cath procedure goes well. Amanda said Let this be the first time and the nurse next to Amanda said Amen... So everything went fine... Of course, Amanda thought nothing of it since she is the kind to pray all the time. Amanda and her hall partner  left the room and about 10 minutes later the nurse came up to her and asked  "Amanda do you pray all the time?" Amanda answered "Yes and try to remember to read my bible." Then the nurse replied to her saying "I thought maybe you did, I felt your prayer."  And then her eyes teared up.
     God can use you any where, to touch people in ways maybe you don't even think about. Amanda's story of how her simple pray that it be done the first time and how it touched her coworker is an example of that. God Bless.

Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment