Monday, August 18, 2014

Miracle Monday

      Last week I shared a miracle about how a simple prayer for an ordinary  procedure to go well touched the heart of a co-worker. I thought it was a beautiful example of how God can use a small thing to one person to make an impact on another. This week I want to share a miracle that just happened to me. A direct answer to my prayers that will lead my life onto a path that I had not imagined would be possible.
       A couple months ago I started to see advertisements for schooling to become a Pastor, I felt really drawn to this. It's something I had felt drawn to as a child but had lost interest in as I grew up. Because I knew I had lost interest once before I prayed and asked the Father to confirm that it was His will for my life. I asked Him that if this was  His will that it be made known to me. I asked Him to have my Pastor come talk to me about being a Pastor so that I knew for sure. But I told no one about this prayer or what I was feeling because I didn't know what was going to happen.
         Then a couple weeks ago I started to feel like I didn't want to do my job anymore, not that I want to quit, I love being a nanny, but that it's not what I want to do with the rest of my life anymore.  I just wasn't certain what I should be doing because Pastor had never spoken to me, I thought maybe my writing is what I am supposed to do, maybe I never heard from Pastor because I am supposed to focus on the writing and use that as service to the Father.
        Then, yesterday after church service my Pastor came up to me and asked if I would consider taking classes to become a layman Pastor. He said that he has read my blog and that when he heard me speak out in church that he felt like I should be a pastor, just like another girl in my church who is an awesome speaker! She and I will be taking the classes together and I couldn't be more excited! This was a direct answer to my prayer and for me it is definite proof of God at work!

Matthew 21:22 
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

Philippians 4:6-7
 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment