Monday, August 25, 2014

Miracle Monday


This week's testimony comes from +Maria W, who I am proud to call my sister in Christ. This testimony is a beautiful example of how God can still reach us and call to us before we really know Him, it's an example of how God loves us enough to do that, to call out to us, because He wants us to come home to Him. May her testimony bless you as it did me. 

I was about 22 years old and I was asking God if He was real, if He existed even... I was not brought up in church but my father told us there was God who created us... I was speaking to God about my life at night, a sinner, I was not saved... but deep down I knew there was something more... I was just tired of feeling empty... some months went by that year was 2001 and we were pretty much homeless myself, my three boys, and my fiancĂ©e at that time... my brother still had keys to his old apartment and he had just moved out, so he gave me the keys and we stayed the night there... While we were there I had a dream... I was in the suburbs in a nice neighborhood, nice houses, nice lawns, the works :). I was walking barefoot through the grass, and as I walked off the grass and onto the road, people were outside doing their normal things, kids riding bikes, parents leaving work, etc... I walked down the road a few blocks and I began to rise up off the ground... I was wearing a white robe now and my body was glowing bright... the people and everybody noticed... then I awoke from the dream... (This is the best part) tears were coming down my face but they were  the gentle peaceful kind and I felt joy unspeakable :) I am so grateful to God for this! I did not begin living for God till 2010 :) but HE looked on me while I was a sinner and loved me anyway :)

Romans 5:8
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment