Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2 months, thanks so much! :)

     Today is two months since I started this blog, and I am so happy! I never imagined that blogging would connect me with new friends and positive, up lifting communities that have helped me so much! I am grateful to my 211 followers for their support! And so pleased  that I not only have an outlet for my stories and thoughts but have been building connections with do many understanding and like minded people. Thank you for all 1,530 views! I never thought this would grow so fast!
     The most important people I want to thank are my Heavenly Father for his guidance, and my wonderful husband +Nicholas Thorn for his support. He sees me in a way I cannot and is constantly building me up!
     Thank you to anyone reading this! I hope to post another blog later today and hopefully another short story this week. I have something in the works now but wanted to take time to extend my gratitude first. God bless!

Colossians 3:16
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through Psalms, hymns, and songs from the spirit singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment