Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy Accident

   Something unusual happened; I realized at some point in December that my checkbook was off, I am obsessive about keeping track of my finances so this was really odd. It was off by almost $200, and in a good way, $200 more than I thought I had. I always leave a little extra in my account than I put in my checkbook, but that was way more extra than I keep typically.
     Finally got my bank statement today, and pulled out some from the past couple months and tried to figure out what exactly I did. It took a awhile but I got it figured out. Somehow I forgot to mark down a deposit I made in November, which is odd because I'm the person in the car at the bank parking lot writing it in my checkbook before I leave usually. I have never made a mistake like that before. But I'm glad I did! A happy accident or blessing I'll take it! God always provides, and this 'extra' money I found in my account will certainly get me to my next paycheck without a problem!! Thank God for His supply!!

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment