Thursday, January 30, 2014

Taking A Risk

     It's a risk, but so is everything else in life. Deciding to go forward with a small business is going to be challenge, and to be honest we don't know much about starting a business, but we have a good idea and I feel all the way through my soul that its going to work. And not only work, but succeed! I probably sound a little over the top, and maybe even silly, but isn't that how most successful people start out? With a good idea, enthusiasism, determination, and dreams of success?
     I'm so crazy I don't doubt for a second that it'll work! I believe in our idea, and I know if we put the work in it won't be long before it pays off. I have believed since early on in our relationship that my husband and I wouldn't spend our lives working minimum wage jobs and getting by. I have always felt we were meant for more, that we would be successful and be able to raise our family in a nice house, and have nice cars. That's where I see myself in 5 years. I believe it!
     I know it won't be easy though, nothing worth having in life ever is, but it doesn't have to be easy, it just has to happen! And it will!
     I am a firm believer that if you want something bad enough to go out there and work your ass off for it God will grant you the desires of your heart. And not only what you desire, but more. I've seen it happen, and I think a lot of what's happened since I met my husband has happened to lead to this point, to where we are now and what we are preparing ourselves to do. I can see it all in my head now so clearly like a road map from the beginning to now, and beyond. I trust God, and I know He feels we can handle this because He never gives us more than we can handle, even though sometimes it doesn't feel that way.
      Today I completed step one in our mission for our business, I figured out what the steps of starting a business are! Now I need to research how to write a proposal to take to a bank, and all the things we need to know to get licensed. This is going to be a big project, but I'm so glad that I have my creative and talented husband +Nicholas Thorn to help me do this all! Wish us luck G+!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment