Saturday, January 11, 2014

Inseparable

     Five years together and the hardest thing in our relationship is being apart. I don't know of anyone else who has this kind of marriage, where there is an incredible need to be with our spouse. I never fully enjoy anything without him, it's always like something is missing, a part of me isn't there if he isn't too. This probably makes me sound like a crazy dependent freak, and that might be right, but at least I know he feels the same.
     We always talk about how great life would be if we could just be home together all the time, and it's really true. After being off work for almost a month and spending about half of it being with him steadily I really wish we could spend our life at home together. I truly believe it would be much better than when we are working apart from each other. But knowing that and achieving it are two different things. How do you get from 'I know this would make us happy' to 'this is reality.'
     I trust God to work all things out in time, in His perfect timing if it be His will, if it truly is what's best for us. In the mean time I know that we are both better and stronger people together. Dependent on each other, but each struggling our own battle with depression, and anxiety, something that lessens when we are together. I know in my heart that finding a way where we could support ourselves from home would be the best thing for us, but how? How does this go from dream to reality without a direction?
      God knows, and I am trusting Him. I will work and look for opportunities, and take what I have now and use it the best way I can. God will make a way for what is best for us at the best time for us. In faith I stand believing for my dreams, but trusting in His will.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plan I have for you, declares The Lord  plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment