Monday, January 20, 2014

Focused on the future

     In the past couple of months I have made some big changes. I have changed jobs, churches, and started to really focus on what I want in life and started taking steps towards those goals. I have become really driven and ambitious to achieve my goals, and keep my weight at a healthy level. I have to say the teenage girl I was would not believe the 25 year old women she became, especially with parents and teachers calling her lazy. Lazy, I can say with all certainity I am not.
     I am seeing amazing changes in my personality due to the changes I have made, I still have really down and depressed days, but they don't seem to be as frequent or sereve. And besides my mood, I have been really confident lately! Confidence is something that my classmates made sure to strip me of in school, but my husband helped me to repair, and lately has grown! I am starting to be really happy with who I am as an individual. And making daily practice of my steps to deter negative emotions is really helping to not allow a fleeting frustration to ruin my whole out look on the day.
      All of these improvements on myself have allowed me to keep focused. I am ready to step into my destiny and I am working at it day by day. I am trying to look at each day as a success, and each success as one day closer to the future. Somethings I know will take time,  patience, and prayer to acheive like profit from my blog, boutique, and books or buying a house and starting a family. But we all had to crawl before we could walk or run! I will not give up!
      I believe I can acheive my goals, I believe God has given me the ability and potential to acheive them. I just need to keep focus on the future, but I cannot forget to thank Him for what he has already provided! My new job, reliable cars, a house that we rent, a sweet loving cat, a reliable family, and most especially my wonderful supportive husband! I am blessed, and it's about time I realize it! I am no longer the hurting, angry, scared  little girl, I am a confident woman of God focused on serving my Father and a happy future!

1 Peter 4:13
But rejoice in as much as you participate on the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment