Thursday, January 16, 2014

One day to live for over for the rest of my life

     I had an interesting thought earlier while watching a cartoon with the children I care for. If I could live one day over and over again what would it be? I took some time thinking over some of my favorite memories. I invite anyone reading this to please do the same and share what you come up with me, I'm curious to see the responses.
     For me I think it would be the day my husband and I were in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was so neat to see a city in another country, something I always wanted to do. But that is not the only  reason why I picked this day. We had a crazy adventure that day, we got lost walking around in the city and thankfully met plenty of nice and helpful people which were able to give us directions and  provided an opportunity to see and experience so much. We had the best Asian food at a restaurant there and got to check out so many neat shops. We had a beautiful hotel room too! Probably the nicest I've ever been in. But the best thing was I was with the man I love most in this world, we were together almost every moment of that day, we were safe, and despite being lost we weren't afraid.
     So that's my day I'd love to repeat, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment