Friday, January 10, 2014

Thank You!

    Wow! I got on to my blog this morning and was blown away! 1,000 views! I can't believe the response I have had and I am so grateful, and humbled by it. I truly believe that this is less a reflection on me than it is on God. I decided when I started this blog that I would leave it in His hands and allow Him to use it in accordance with His will. I am so pleased with what has happened in myself and on this page since then. I am pleased with the response and blessed to have met so many wonderful people since starting this.
      I never realized that following my dream by writing a book, and working on a blog, actively writing in it almost everyday, would be such a freeing experience and confidence boost. I never realized what this would do to combat my depression, and build my self-esteem. Thank you to all my google+ friends. Thank you to my family and friends who have taken time out of their busy schedules to read this. And most of all thank God for the unexpected blessing this has been! I hope things continue on like this.


May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine upon us, that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
Psalms 67:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment