Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First day on the job

   First day at a new job is usually a very anxious day, especially before going in, but to my surprise I was not very anxious today. And the day went smoothly. I was very surprised this morning when I realized that I had slept all night without my usual stress dreams. I hope this is a good sign for my future.
     A new year, a new job, and a new budget. This year I hope to get out of debt, and it actually seems possible with this new budget. I'm so glad I took this job! I was happy at my old job, but when this opportunity presented itself I felt an urging to go for it. It took time, planning, and a transition, but now that it's here I am so happy!
     I'm glad I followed my guts on this, I am glad that I prayed. I trusted God with the situation and I can already tell that He has blessed me in my employment. I am so thankful that today went well. I am so grateful that this new job seems like it will go well. God is amazing!

1 John 5:14-15
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment