Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Time To Get Busy

     I got a big surprise last night when I went to visit my parents, they had bought me the new windows surface tablet! I am so excited! This is going to make it so much easier to do stuff for the business, and help me to publish and finish my book! I am so blessed to have my family! I feel really fortunate to have what I have!
     But now the real work begins. No more excuses, I have none left, I have to really get busy and get things going. I want my book completed and published by the end of March, my business plan will hopefully be in the final stages and being adjusted as needed. I would like to have the book I am reading on business finished by then and maybe start reading a second, can't hurt to gain as much knowledge as possible.
      I also plan on starting a Facebook account as well as a G+ account for our coffee shop soon. Which these accounts right now will only be to track the development of the business, but in the future work as a marketing tool. I'm so excited for the future! It's a lot of work now, and always will be I believe, but it'll be worth it.
     I know our future is blessed and I am determined to forge ahead. Nothing will stop me this time. In the past I let my doubts, fears, and negativity talk me out of doing things, not anymore. I have let others talk me out of things I knew I should do, but I won't allow it to happen again. It's going to be hard, stressful, and at times I may feel its impossible. But I come from a stubborn clan and I'm not giving up this time. It's time to get busy and walk towards the future I want and have always felt that I was meant for.

1 Thessalonians 1:3
We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment